Why Caucasus International University?
- The University is a member of the Foundation for the Advancement of International Medical Education and Research (FAIMER-IMED) and the World Health Organization (AVICENNA). WHO has given their blessing. MCI has also approved the University.
- Every country recognizes the degree.
- This university is attracting an increasing number of foreign university entrants and students. More than 700 CIU medical students are currently citizens of countries including France, Poland, Portugal, Ukraine, Azerbaijan, Iran, Iraq, Turkey, Syria, Morocco, Nigeria, Egypt, India, Israel, and the United Kingdom. Each term, the number of students grows significantly.
- There will be no IELTS or Entrance Exam.
NAME Obviously: MBBS
Admissions: September to January
Length Obviously: 6 Years
Educational cost Charges: RMB 20,000 to RMB 50,000 per year (INR 2,00,000 to INR 5,00,000 per annum)
Charges for submitting an application: RMB 300 to 500. (INR 3,000 to 5,000)
MCI Endorsement: 45 Chinese Schools and Colleges
MEDIUM OF INSTRUCTION: English
confirmed Monthly costs: RMB 500 to RMB 1500 (INR 5,000 to 15,000)
AGE Necessity: 18 to 35 years
Documents Required for Admission
- Application Form
- Matriculation Certificate
- Senior Secondary Certificate (Physics, Chemistry, Biology)
- Medical Certificate
- Certificate of Family relation
- Passport Size Photograph
- Passport copy