Why Caucasus International University?
- University is a member of Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research - "FAIMER-IMED" and World Health Organization - "AVICENNA". WHO approved. University is also MCI approved.
- Degree acknowledged in every country.
- This university attracts more and more foreign university entrants and students. Currently, more than 700 CIU medical students are the citizens of various countries, such as: France, Poland, Portugal, Ukraine, Azerbaijan, Iran, Iraq, Turkey, Syria, Morocco, Nigeria, Egypt, India, Israel and Great Britain. The number of students significantly increases per term.
- No IELTS
- No Entrance Test
NAME Obviously : MBBS
Admissions : September to January
Length Obviously : 6 Years
Educational cost Charges : RMB 20,000 to RMB 50,000 every year (INR 2,00,000 to INR 5,00,000 p.a.)
APPLICATION Charges : RMB 300 to RMB 500 (INR 3,000 to 5,000)
MCI Endorsement : 45 Chinese Schools and Colleges affirmed
MEDIUM OF INSTURCTION : English
Everyday costs : RMB 500 to RMB 1500 every month (INR 5,000 to 15,000)
AGE Necessity : 18 to 35 years
Documents Required for Admission
- Application Form
- Matriculation Certificate
- Senior Secondary Certificate (Physics, Chemistry, Biology)
- Medical Certificate
- Certificate of Family relation
- Passport Size Photograph
- Passport copy